Information and Assistance
Appointments are available for community members requiring assistance with barrier mitigation and accessing resources (includes reading written correspondence, making phone calls, filling out paperwork, etc.)
Open office hours for phone calls and walk-ins seeking culturally specific information and referrals for community resources. (503)669-8350 Includes direct appointment access to our partner organizations:
- Wallace Medical Concern – Basic medical services every Thursday in mobile clinic. Call main line to schedule.
- Medical Teams NW – Emergency dental services for adults (extractions, fillings and crowns) with no access to dental insurance. Call main line to schedule.
- Familias en Acción – Health system navigation, sign up for Cover Oregon and Healthy Kids. Every Thursday.
- Puentes – Central City Concern – Mental health services for adults and youth substance use counseling. Contact main line for more information.
- Immigration Legal Services – Catholic Charities – Information on immigration legal issues. Charla/group discussion every other month. Contact main line for more information.
- Oregon Legal Aid – Consultation on family legal cases. Contact front desk.
- Oregon Law Center – Consultation on discrimination/civil cases. Contact front desk.