El Programa Hispano Tax Services
Free tax services open to everyone while serving low income Latino families and individuals in a culturally-specific setting.
Tax Returns- Questions and Benefits (Learn More)
- You may be eligible to prepare your own tax return on our website through the IRS Facilitated Self-Assist (FSA) Program!
- Amended tax returns- useful for when changes to previously-declared information in your taxes have occurred.
Submit Your Tax Return – Get Your Refund! (Learn More)
- With bi-lingual trained volunteers, get your taxes prepared for free through our Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) clinic. Click here to find out more.
Resolve a tax problem with the IRS! (Learn More)
- Our Low Income Tax Clinic (LITC) provides year-round advocacy and education about the tax system to low income families. The LITC also serves clients with disputes with IRS by representing them directly before the IRS. Primarily, this involves:
- Disputing tax debts, up to and including going to tax court; and
- Assistance with collections matters, for example, to protect a client’s income from garnishment and or seeking debt settlements.
- Call for a free consultation: 503-489-6845
Do you need an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)? (Learn More)
- An ITIN is a number used by taxpayers to file tax returns when they lack a valid SSN. ITINs are issued by the IRS and we provide assistance in the application process, which must accompany a tax return.
- Click here to find out How to apply for an ITIN and see what ITIN Application Assistance we can provide.
Volunteer with us! (Learn More)
We are always interested in new volunteers, with or without experience. Click here for information about volunteering within our Tax Services.
Location and Current Schedule
Main Office: El Programa Hispano Católico is located in downtown Gresham at 138 NE 3rd St. Suite 140, 97030, between Roberts Ave. and Hood Ave.
No current schedule information available. Please check back in January, 2016.