El Programa Hispano Tax Services
Free tax services open to everyone while serving low income Latino families and individuals in a culturally-specific setting.
Submit Your Tax Return – Get Your Refund! (Learn More)
- With trained bilingual volunteers, get your taxes prepared for free through our Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) clinic. Click here to find out more.
- Amended tax returns- useful for when changes to previously-declared information in your taxes have occurred.
Resolve a tax problem with the IRS! (Learn More)
- Our Low Income Tax Clinic (LITC) provides year-round advocacy and education about the tax system to low income families. The LITC also serves clients with disputes with IRS by representing them directly before the IRS. Primarily, this involves:
- Disputing tax debts, up to and including going to tax court; and
- Assistance with collections matters, for example, to protect a client’s income from garnishment and or seeking debt settlements.
- Call for a free consultation: 503-489-6845
Do you need to apply for a new or renew an existing Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)? (Learn More)
- An ITIN is a number used by taxpayers to file tax returns when they lack a valid SSN. ITINs are issued by the IRS and we provide assistance in the new application process, which must accompany a tax return.
- For new ITIN applications assistance is available during tax season starting in early February. Please call 503-489-6814 and leave your name and number for more information and appointments.
- For renewal of an existing ITIN please call 503-489-6814 and leave your name and number for more information of how we can help.
Volunteer with us! (Learn More)
We are always interested in new volunteers, with or without experience. Click here for information about volunteering within our Tax Services.
Location and Current Schedule
Main Office: El Programa Hispano Católico is located at 333 SE 223rd Ave Unit #100, Gresham, OR between Stark and Glisan.
No current schedule information available. Please check back in January, 2020.